Over onze klant
About Nijhuis Saur Industries:
Nijhuis Saur Industries is at the forefront of innovation, delivering cutting-edge technologies and solutions for Light and Heavy Industries, Utilities, and Commercial Buildings across the globe. With a focus on sustainability, our mission is to revolutionize water management and energy recovery, paving the way for a brighter and more sustainable future for generations to come.
By doing so we contribute to the climate transition, the circular economy and create a safer world for future generations. Our mission is #MissionWater.
Nijhuis Saur Industries operates worldwide and serves over 4,000 references from its Regional Centers of Excellence in the Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, , Finland, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Poland, Singapore, United States & Latin America. The head office is in the Netherlands, Doetinchem, accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 3834-2, and ISO 45001 and acts as Global Center of Excellence with R&D, design, engineering, manufacturing (mobile water and integrated systems), monitoring and service capabilities all centered around one hub.
Group Controller – mobile Sustainable Water Solutions
We’re in search of an enthusiastic and experienced controller to join NSI Mobile Water Solutions, a rapidly growing international division of Nijhuis Saur Industries (NSI). Specializing in versatile mobile water and wastewater treatment solutions, we need someone ready to dive into a diverse set of financial responsibilities, adept at both independent work and collaborative team settings.
With operations spanning 9 entities across Europe, NSI Mobile Water Solutions is ready for global expansion, offering exciting involvement in a multitude of projects within this role. As a result of this growth, your contributions will extend beyond the immediate scope, actively engaging in impactful industrial projects to leave a positive environmental footprint on a global scale.
Want to know more about the Mobile Water Solutions division? Visit our website for more information: https://bit.ly/3QBlPW9
Are you up for the challenge?
If you’re a financial professional eager to drive business growth and control on an international level, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Join us as Group Controller – Global Sustainable Solutions and embark on an exciting journey overseeing our consolidation process within Europe, stationed at our headquarters in Doetinchem.
It is a senior role where you will take the lead on several growth initiatives. This involves orchestrating the implementation of a resilient PF&A (Planning, Forecasting, and Analysis) cycle, developing comprehensive CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) guidelines, and training our local AO/IC (Administrative Organization/Internal Control) teams. The overarching aim is to enhance their operational capacity and foster greater independence in managing financial processes in order to assess company performance and make data-driven recommendations.
– Oversee monthly consolidation closing for European entities in Oracle Hyperion (HFM).
– Handle productivity, inventory, and cash flow reporting.
– Formulate an FP&A cycle to optimize local turnover.
– Prepare additional quarterly reports
– Design and execute a strategy to optimize turnover for our current fleet of assets, assessing procurement and operational processes on a country-specific basis.
– Collaborate with sales to refine pricing strategies monthly on a local basis.
– Oversee and review reports prepared by local controllers.
– Support local AO/IC, ensuring stricter and improved reporting for more robust analyses. Train the team horizontally to enhance their ability to independently manage this process.
– Coordinate and complete the implementation of IFRS 16 lease accounting standards.
– Manager the intercompany reconciliation process.
Your mission is to seamlessly blend people, processes, and systems, cultivating a team that transcends individual parts. With your discerning eye for opportunities and knack for uniting people, you’ll play a pivotal role in propelling this division to greater heights.
– A completed bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or a related field.
– At least 5+ years of experience in a similar role. Preferably in a service orientated industry and international environment.
– Excellent analytical and communication skills, with a strong ability to communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
– High sense of responsibility and hands-on entrepreneurial mindset.
– Great organisational skills and able to manoeuvre in a dynamic environment
– Must be willing to travel as needed.
– A working proficiency in Dutch and English
As a member of our team, you’ll be part of an exciting journey as we will rapidly grow our company. We’re committed to approaching market leadership and creating a sustainable future, and we’re looking for passionate individuals who share our vision to join us.
At our company, we truly believe in people, and we’re dedicated to offering excellent conditions and tailored development programs designed to help you reach your full potential. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
In joining us, you can look forward to a rewarding package, including:
– A competitive annual salary inclusive of holiday allowance – 75.000 a 100.000 Per annum including holiday allowance
– A bonus arrangement of 1 month, contingent on both collective and individual performance.
– Enjoy 27 vacation days and 7 ADV (additional non-statutory) days, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
– An indefinite contract, offering stability and a long-term commitment to your career.
– A company car with a gas card, making commuting hassle-free.
– Access to a supplementary pension plan provided by Nationale-Nederlanden, designed to enhance retirement benefits beyond the standard pension plan. This collective scheme features a 70% employer contribution, further securing your future.
– A laptop and company phone to empower your productivity and connectivity.
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.