Join Our Team!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR generalist to join our national Human Resource team at
Nijhuis Saur Industries (NSI). Over the past 3 years, we’ve experienced exponential growth as a
company, due to multiple acquisitions and we require an enthusiastic, experienced HR generalist to
join our team and lead on Payroll across the organisation.
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years experience in an HR role with proven payroll/finance
The role is a national one, so while you will be home-based, there will be requirements to visit our sites
across the country when necessary.
You will primarily be responsible for the administration of our payroll but will also be involved in general
HR activities as set out below.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Liaising with managers and staff regarding pay-affecting changes on a monthly basis.
• Ensure that the pension contributions, benefits, deductions, overtime etc are correct for payroll
and help answer queries.
• Build strong relationships with your key stakeholders. Internally – our finance department, HR
Business Partners and line managers and externally – our payroll accounts and benefit
• Streamline and build efficient payroll processes for audit purposes and to B Corp and ISO
standards, to demonstrate high standards of performance, accountability, and transparency.
• Develop and implement HR policies and procedures
• Manage employee relations
• Provide support with Employee Engagement and Learning and Development initiatives
• Administer employee benefits and welfare
• Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations
• Good communicator
• Attention to detail
• Hold yourself to high standards
• Good administrator
Required Skills/Qualifications (Essential):
• Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
• CIPD Associate
• At least 2 years experience in a similar role
• Understanding of employment law and regulations
Our Employment Conditions Package
• Salary Banding – £28,000 to £34,000 (DOE)
• Benefits Package – Pension, income protection, life insurance, private healthcare
and employee-funded optional benefits which include, Gymflex, Dental Care and
Cycle to Work.
• Reporting to – HR Manager
• Location – UK (Remote)
For external applicants, please send your CV to and answer the following questions:
• Why are you interested in the role?
• Why do you think you be a good fit for it?
The closing date for applications is Monday 12th February . Interviews will take place during the first and the second week of February.
We will fill this vacancy through our own recruitment. Profiles and CVs sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from candidates.