Join Our Team!
Nijhuis Saur Industries are looking for a labourer with mechanical experience to work onsite at Hampton Loade Water Treatment Works.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Loading Ceramac filters within the water treatment works
• Installation and loading of mechanical water treatment systems
• Following the direction of the technical supervisor and team leader
• General labouring duties
• Maintain a safe and tidy working environment including wearing full PPE, at all times
Required Skills/Qualifications (Essential):
• CSCS Card
• Blue water hygiene card
Required Skills/Qualifications (Desirable):
• First Aid
• Overhead gantry crane ITSAR qualification or similar
Our Employment Conditions Package
•Temporary role, may have the capacity to become permanent for the right candidate
•Salary depending on qualifications and experience, £13 – £16 per hour
•Working hours: 40 per week
•Work will normally be during the working week, however, some out-of-hours and weekend call-outs may be necessary on a rota basis
For more information about our organization and mission, please visit . This and other vacancies can be found on
Are you a potential candidate and do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please contact Richard Mann (Recruitment Manager) via the email below and will be happy to answer your questions.
Please send your CV to for the attention of Richard Mann (Recruitment Manager), We will let you know as soon as possible if we see a match.
We will fill this vacancy through our own recruitment. Profiles and CVs sent unsolicited by agencies will be treated as direct applications from candidates.